måndag 11 mars 2013

Summary of the week


 Okay so here's a summary with pictures about last week.


Last Sunday, I went to Costa and studied a bit. I had a muffin and a Chai-latte (and my book!). It was a calm and cosy!


 LOOK!  It's like spring time here!!!


Yes, I loved the weather in the beginning of the week!


Me, Cam and the guys went out on Friday, and I really enjoyed myself! (I was home around half past 12 so it was definately my kind of evening)



Yesterday, I woke up to a decorated house, birthday presents and lovely cards! (Extra hugs and kisses to my Aunt and her family for a wonderful letter and a CAKE! :D This ended up being the only cake I had yesterday)




A letter from Camille (she gave me a showergel with chocolate scent!!!)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Nämen så roligt att du vill kommentera ^^ Sorry att jag måste kolla om du är robot, men en kan aldrig bli riktigt säker nu för tiden :)