lördag 16 mars 2013

Arrived in Germany

This day didn't start so well... I woke up at 4.30 and the taxi picked me up around 5. It rained and I had to wait for the coach outside (20 min in the cold, not the best way to start a journée). Anyway, I was really happy when the coach arrived but then my next trouble started. For the first time in my life, I became sick on the bus! Damn travel sickness!

Well well, I came to Heathrow around 10 and ran around for an hour before I found my flight, but at least I didn't miss it!

So now I'm at my grandmother's, in "my own" bed (at least it's my bed when I'm here). We had pumpkin soup for lunch (MUMS!) and then Abendessen (still don't know how to spell it...).

Now I'm going down to cuddle up next to Simon (my grandma's slightly overweight cat, adorable!) and grandma' to watch some german TV ^^

Over and out.

1 kommentar:

  1. Ha det toppen hos mormor! Är riktigt avundsjuk för att du får abendessen med brötchen och fleichsalad...

    SvaraRadera

Nämen så roligt att du vill kommentera ^^ Sorry att jag måste kolla om du är robot, men en kan aldrig bli riktigt säker nu för tiden :)