onsdag 6 mars 2013

Happy Birthday Grandma!


It's my grandmother’s birthday today! After a long walk with Woody (and a well needed shower) I skyped with her and waved to her guests. Now it's only one week and three days left until I go to Germany to see her!! I'll stay there for a week and enjoy her company, go long walks in the morning and eat abendessen (I have no idea how to spell that but it's basically an evening meal with open sandwiches, tea and lots of yummie stuff). And my grandmothers cooking, how I miss it!!! She makes a wonderful spaghetti Bolognese (mums!).





At the moment, I'm in bed, listening to spotify and eating dark chocolate.  I should do a bit of English practice but to my defence, this is some sort of practice... No but I've been working on an essay about a TED Talk I saw a couple of weeks ago (I know, I'm so slow!). The talk was about vulnerability, and the speaker was funny and inspiring (not at all like EF lectures). 

So that's my life right now. Nothing new and exciting really :)

Over and out.

1 kommentar:

  1. Helt plötsligt kommer det Tysklandsbilder, från England, det är kul tycker jag :-)

    SvaraRadera

Nämen så roligt att du vill kommentera ^^ Sorry att jag måste kolla om du är robot, men en kan aldrig bli riktigt säker nu för tiden :)