fredag 29 mars 2013

10 weeks left and CAE

It's exactly 10 weeks left today. And, in "celebration" of that, I've officially started studying for my CAE test! Yay!! Since I'm leaving before 12/6, I'll have to take the test in Umeå. No rest for the wicked, for me it'll be, get home on the 11, sleep, have the test at 8.30 in the morning and then see my friends again! Unfortunately I wont get to see Nina and Carolina graduate :( Stupid CAE, why did they place it on the same day as they graduate?!


In case anyone forgets what I look like, here's a treat hehe. See, it's still me, same crazy hair and dad's old shirt...


My room is currently quite a mess, and for once it's not my fault!! Sio's leaving on Monday so she's trying to make all her clothes fit in her (3!!) suitcases. When she leaves I'll have two new roommates but only for 3 nights, and after that (finaly) Cam will move upstairs and become my roommate!



1 kommentar:

Nämen så roligt att du vill kommentera ^^ Sorry att jag måste kolla om du är robot, men en kan aldrig bli riktigt säker nu för tiden :)