torsdag 7 mars 2013


Okay so now I'm kind of tired. Feels like every time I read DN, in an attempt to keep up with what’s happening in Sweden, I can either read about how girls are being discriminated and hated on the internet, or I can read about how SD gains more followers and that the polices job is no longer to catch the bad people and put them in jail, but rather catch whole families and through them out of the country.  What sort of world is this?!

Even here in England I can’t get away from these opinions. Just the other day my friend said; Yeah, well you girls can just sit there and look pretty and it’ll work out. He laughed (it was a joke) but still. I’ve been a bad feminist lately, and not stod up for what I believe in. Shame on me! No more of that now, time to get back to action!


I love this song, a real power kick!

Over and out.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Heja heja!! Internationella kvinnodagen imorgon den 8 mars!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Grattis, grattis i efterskott på din 20 årsdag, Paula.
    Hoppas våren blir fin där du är, det kommer ju lite tidigare än här i Norrland :) - Jeanette

    SvaraRadera

Nämen så roligt att du vill kommentera ^^ Sorry att jag måste kolla om du är robot, men en kan aldrig bli riktigt säker nu för tiden :)