torsdag 25 april 2013

Lion King

OMG It was AMAZING! The music (hehe yeah, it was a musical so there was music), and the acting and the costumes and everything was just great! Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to take any pictures during the show, but watch the video I posted a week ago! It was like that at the show!

Today one of the girls in my class had an argument with the teacher... She doesn't like him and he thinks she's rude, so not a very good match. I don't like the tension, the conflict. It makes me tense and it's awkward. Well well, she's going to change class so it'll all work out fine.

A few good quotes I've found this past week:

It's a miracle that curiosity survives formal education
-Albert Einstein

Knowledge is the food of the soul
-Plato

Questions provides the key to unlocking our unlimited potential
-Anthony Robbins

Dream as you will live forever. Live as you will die today
-James Dean

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Nämen så roligt att du vill kommentera ^^ Sorry att jag måste kolla om du är robot, men en kan aldrig bli riktigt säker nu för tiden :)