torsdag 9 maj 2013

I'm sorry about the recent radio silence, sometimes things happen, which stirs the very ground we stand on. Two weeks ago my father had a stroke. It wasn't a big stroke and fortunately the only thing affected is his right hand. Still, here I was, hundreds of miles away while my dad was in the hospital. So I called my insurance company and they paid for my flight home!

Being home for a few days felt so good, so good that I didn't really want to leave. But I have four weeks left so I kind of had to. And Maja and Sofie are coming to Brighton on Friday which I'm really looking forward to! So yesterday I got on a flight at 7.00 am and around 15.00 pm I was home again (yes, Peacehaven also feels like home to me).

I don't have any pictures for you at the moment, but it's practically summer outside so my camera is coming with me to school today! Pictures later


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Nämen så roligt att du vill kommentera ^^ Sorry att jag måste kolla om du är robot, men en kan aldrig bli riktigt säker nu för tiden :)