söndag 7 april 2013

Hello sunshine!

Today has been great! The sun was shining this morning so after breakfast I sat outside, on the front porch, for about one hour! I brought my CAE exam practice book and finished the first reading part. So now I'm on my first writing part. We'll see how it goes... hopefully the other parts will weigh up for any mistakes I make in writing!

I talked to Maria today, and tonight I'll skype with Maja! Can't believe that it's only nine more weeks and then I'll see them (IRL) again!!

Cam's not feeling very well today, so after I finished my reading part, we watched Ice Age. "Den är grön och de stack för två timmar sedan" isn't as fun in English, I can tell you this!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Nämen så roligt att du vill kommentera ^^ Sorry att jag måste kolla om du är robot, men en kan aldrig bli riktigt säker nu för tiden :)