fredag 5 april 2013

My new (and last) roommate

Cam has moved upstairs now (to my room), and she'll stay here until the end of my time here! We're much alike, her and me! We go to bed around the same time, and we both know that we need some space for ourselves.



Woke up at half past 6 with stomach pains. This time they lasted for 3 hours and it didn't matter that I took 3 painkillers (naproxen, the strongest one in the pharmacy in Sweden). Nothing helped. Around half past 9 the pains finally ceased and I fell asleep again, and slept until 12. The rest of the day, I just went around in my slippers, watched series and ate chocolate. I really had a lazy day! But tomorrow will be different, I'm going into town to buy some stuff, send a mystery package to Sweden, and maybe book a train ticket to London for Sunday!

Summary of the week. Well, it's been the same as any other week really, nothing special to report. I went to a sushi restaurant on Monday, tried to get rid of my cold on Wednesday and the German girls left early early on Thursday morning. The German girls were... nice... but a bit strange. I couldn't imagine spending any more time with them than that, our personal chemistry didn't really match so to speak.

9 weeks left. Seems so strange. But at the same time, I'm really looking forward to going back. Seeing my friends, doing simple things with them like having tea, or watching a movie.

And my holiday home, I really miss my holiday home. This is the longest I've been away from there and I truly feel like it's a piece of my heart missing. I need the kind of re-charging I can only get from the High Coast... Buhu :/



Well well, only nine weeks to go!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Nämen så roligt att du vill kommentera ^^ Sorry att jag måste kolla om du är robot, men en kan aldrig bli riktigt säker nu för tiden :)