måndag 11 februari 2013

Today is another day

Okay so today went... okay...
I first went to the academics office and once again, the "lady" wasn't very nice with me. I left feeling like I'd done something wrong! So no, I didn't like her much. And she told me that the level above mine is just for exam students and that isn't true so... Yeah well well, I went the Angela, the director of the school and she said that she would look into it. I'll go back to her tomorrow and see what she has to say. But basically she said that it's very rare that students move up two levels and that it's difficult when you're in the advanced levels, because you understand practically everything and that makes it difficult for them to know what to teach us. She ment something like that it's much more my responsibility since I'm in advanced, or something like that! Anyway, she was nice and didn't say it in a mean way (unlike the "lady" in academics). Whena I say "lady", I really mean something else...

Talked to dad tonight, it was really nice 'cause I've not talked to him in, I don't know how long! He told me that Tim is going to get facebook! My babybrother is going online, to be a part of the social network!!

Candy for my eyes!!! *drooling*

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Nämen så roligt att du vill kommentera ^^ Sorry att jag måste kolla om du är robot, men en kan aldrig bli riktigt säker nu för tiden :)