fredag 8 februari 2013

The thing about me and nightclubs

Okay so here's the thing. I just don't like nightclubs! For someone my age, that's like saying: I don't like fresh air. Or at least it seems like that, judging from the reactions I normaly get. People keep looking at me like I'm crasy or something, just because I'd rather spend the night in a pub where I'm actually able to speak to people, where the floor isn't like shewing gum and where the main reason isn't to get stupidly drunk.
The was a time where I wanted to live up to other people's expectations, but no more. Enough is enough and I haven't come here to please others.
Here in Brighton it's even more (påträngande, måste kolla upp det ordet), because this is like the partyplace number one. People keep telling me things like: yeah before you leave, I'll drag you with me to Oceana ( a nightclub), or yeah come on it'll be fun!
Sure, I will try the nightclubs but I'm sick and tired of people thinking that just because I'm nineteen I have to LOVE nightclubs! And this isn't just here in England, I had to meet these opinions at home as well.
I'm just so tired. Going to bed soon. Goodnight.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Nämen så roligt att du vill kommentera ^^ Sorry att jag måste kolla om du är robot, men en kan aldrig bli riktigt säker nu för tiden :)