söndag 24 februari 2013

Choir

I sang with the choir today and it was... okay. The more services I go to, the more I can grasp the idea of what Catholism is. I wouldn't say that it's my thing, I prefer the Church of Sweden (which is Lutheran or something). In this church they focus more on sin and it's actually written on the wall: Fear God. Not really my thing no. I'm more of an "love the next" and "treat others as you want to be treated" girl. I'm also a bit suspiciuos about how they stand with homosexuality and their view on women. Don't quite know if I wanna find out.

But anyway, this is all a part of the experience, I do learn alot and most of the songs are really fun to sing. In the end that's what matter the most to me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Nämen så roligt att du vill kommentera ^^ Sorry att jag måste kolla om du är robot, men en kan aldrig bli riktigt säker nu för tiden :)