fredag 8 februari 2013

Stupid system

Okay so apparently I'm not moving up two levels, because then I'll reach the highest level to quickly... That doesn't make sense to me because now I might be stuck in a level that's a bit too easy for me for 5 weeks. And if I move up then I'll be in the highest level for 10 weeks instead of 5. I kind of understand how they think but I don't agree. I'd rather be in the highest level for 5 more weeks than what I'm meant to than speand 5 week not learning anything. Oh I don't know anymore, I'm so confused. And unfortunately I don't have much confidence in EF either, I've heard too much about the kind of "mistakes" they make...

But anyway, I went to the academic office and hopefully I'll get an answer by the begining of next week!

Other than this, I'm happy! Went with Cam on a two hours walk yesterday, before school, and the weather was beautiful, almost no clounds, sunny and not too windy! Woody loved it aswell and now I'm his best friend XD

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Nämen så roligt att du vill kommentera ^^ Sorry att jag måste kolla om du är robot, men en kan aldrig bli riktigt säker nu för tiden :)