tisdag 5 februari 2013

Booktest

Okay, so yesterday we had a book test in school (a test on all units in our book), to see if we are in the right level, if we should move up one level or if we can move up two levels... Since I've been feeling that it's a bit too easy for me in my current level, I really wanted a good result! A friend told me that in order to move up 2 levels I needed to get a score higher than 90%. I got 88%... So I was kind of annoyed with myself all through my last class.

It ended up with me asking the teacher how much percentage I would have had to have in order to move up two levels and he told me that it didn't just depend on the test, but also how well he'd thought I'd done in class and so on! I nodded and said: Well and now my next question is of course if you moved me one level or two levels and he said that he could tell me that individually (a lot of my class mates were still there). I waited untill everyone had left and... I'VE BEEN MOVED UP TWO LEVELS!!!

I'm sooo happy because I'd rather be in a level where I feel like I really have to fight for it, that a level where I feel like I already know more than half of the stuff they're teaching us!

Hm... I need to take my camera with me today, because I don't have any pictures to show you :(

P.S
Tonight I'm going to eat Thaifood with a few friends! MUMS!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Nämen så roligt att du vill kommentera ^^ Sorry att jag måste kolla om du är robot, men en kan aldrig bli riktigt säker nu för tiden :)