tisdag 14 maj 2013

And a lot of pictures!

 I recently found some "old" pictures on my phone, enjoy!


For a time, it seemed like summer was coming!


During those sunny days I walked quite a bit


I also went to Lion King in London (AMAZING!)



The same week my dad had a stroke. I can tell you that the worst thing that can happen during your time abroad is that someone close to you ends up in the hospital. So I went home for a few days, to spend time with my family and see friends.


When I came back to Brighton, the sun was shining and Maja and Sofie were here! Carolina, Johanna and Pia also "stopped by" which was great, lots of friends! :D








We (Maja, Sofie and myself that is) went to Portobello Market in London (NOTTING HILL!) Half way down the street we ran into Carolina, Johanna and Pia, it really is a small world!




It was great having them here and I was sad to see them go yesterday! So much laughter, shopping and food! But now it's only 24 days until we'll see each other again! Gosh, it's really nothing :O




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Nämen så roligt att du vill kommentera ^^ Sorry att jag måste kolla om du är robot, men en kan aldrig bli riktigt säker nu för tiden :)