måndag 10 juni 2013

My final entry in english

What to say, my time in England is now over. I would be lying if I said that I didn't want to go home, I missed my friends, family, swedish food and swedish summer.. But at the same time, Brighton, 110 Malines Avenue, truly became my second home. I've had such wonderful luck with everything! I totally came to the perfect host-family, and they immediately made me feel at home in their house. Debbie and Mark are extraordinary people, Debbie's warm and kind hearted and Mark always has a joke ready. Chloe and Jade are such wonderful girls and I wish them the best of luck in life. Woody, the dog, has earned many nicknames (Smellie and Poopie for example), but I love him and now I do have a small hole in my heart. When I left the house for the last time, he was sitting by the door, whimpering and looking at me with such sad eyes! It brought tears to my eyes and Cam said: "Oh don't cry, you'll make me cry as well!"

The friends I've made will always have a special place in my heart, even when they're on the other side of the earth. My roomie, the best roomie in the world! I will miss you so (especially how you always swear in French when you bump your head in the ceiling) and hope to come and visit you in France! As you know, you are most welcome to come and visit me in Sweden anytime!






EF... well, you didn't live up to my expectations, to be honest, you've never failed to surprise me when it comes to an unorganized system and teachers who doesn't give a crap... But still, it's been an experience in a lifetime, one that I wouldn't trade for the world!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Nämen så roligt att du vill kommentera ^^ Sorry att jag måste kolla om du är robot, men en kan aldrig bli riktigt säker nu för tiden :)